Friday, June 5, 2009

What the.....

Cameron had his Kindergarten program and afterwards he played out on the school playground for a little while. I was chatting with some of the parents while Keith took a few pictures. This is what I later found on our camera:







So THIS is what goes on at school when I am not around!! Who is this girl and what is she doing with my son?! And why does he seem to have such a big smile on his face?! I thought the girls-have-cooties stage would last much much longer than this. Help!



I guess I should include a few pictures of the actual program. The kids sang several songs about bugs and it was really cute. In this first picture, Cameron is on the front row in the middle.





I still want to know who that girl is.....

9 comments:

rachel said...

So he likes the taller girls does he???? We'll have to get him and Lindsay together!

The Bostons said...

Keep you eyes open! Your kids are very handsome, if there is one, there may be others!

Sandra said...

Ha Ha... I thought it lasted longer too, but a while back Abby came out of kindergarten really late and when I asked her why she said she was giving a boy in her class her phone number. HER PHONE NUMBER!?!? He called later on that afternoon... We're in trouble... :) Glad to know I'm not alone! Good luck!

Danni said...

Hey - I totally didn't connect your comments on my blog with you HAVING a blog! yay - so happy to see your pics and read about all the going - on's with you! I found this ADORABLE picture of Kylie and Cameron on the tire swing at the park by our houses...I'll have to send it, I do believe he has that same smile on his face!!!

Alice-Anne said...

uh,oh. But he is a cute boy, Emily, so I'm pretty sure this is only the beginning! :) Excited to see you soon!

Kate said...

That is so cute!!
wow, I thought it lasted longer! how cute/sad/funny/scary!
He must be the ladies man, I still picture him as just a little 3 year old :)

Natalie said...

That is hilarious!! He does look rather happy with that girl. ha ha!

Anonymous said...

SO FUNNY...I love it. I can't believe how old he looks, and hanging out with girls? I can't wait to see you guys when you come to visit. Its not too far away

Lisa said...

I am dying over this post! Oh it's frightening!!