Thursday, June 18, 2009

Where's the fun?

SUMMER IS SO BUSY. I think I went through the same thing last year......the first few weeks are just crazy busy, and then things should settle down (I hope.) The weirdest stuff has been happening this week.....on Tuesday we went to T-ball, and Cameron absolutely refused to participate. This is so bizarre because last year he LOVED T-ball, and he has been talking about it since last summer (???) So then the next morning I take the boys to swimming lessons. Connor has been talking about swimming lessons for a long time, and anxiously awaiting the day he could go. We show up and he proudly struts over to the pool, but then he freaked out or something and wouldn't get in. So I watched him for an entire half hour and he NEVER ONCE GOT IN THE POOL. I just don't get it. Here I am, trying to plan fun activities for my kids....it's not like I am taking them to the dentist...these are FUN things, right?!

Tonight is T-ball again and I have my fingers crossed that Cameron will have a change of heart. We'll see!

2 comments:

NaDell said...

Hope the crossed fingers worked!
They sound like fun activities to me.
Maybe they need to know what isn't fun to fully understand HOW fun those things are....

lindsy said...

you just reminded me that we start our swimming lessons again on Monday. THANK YOU! I would have forgotten =) I bet they'll get into it soon ... hopefully =)