Sunday, May 31, 2009

Class of 2009

Connor "graduated" from pre-school a few weeks ago. They had a really cute little program with the kids singing, and then they were handed their diplomas. I was so proud of Connor because he knew the words to the songs and actually sang them (a huge improvement over his Christmas program!) My favorite part was when they sang "You are my Sunshine" because I could hear Connor's voice loud and clear through all the other little voices. I assume he knows that one so well because he has heard me sing that song to him every since he was a little baby just like my mom always used to sing that song to me. Unfortunately I don't sound as good singing it but I am hoping my kids don't mind :) But anyway it got me all teary-eyed and then I just felt like one of those silly cry-baby mothers who can't keep their emotions in check (another thing my mom used to do and it always embarrassed the heck out of me.....)


Sorry for the blurry picture, sadly it is the best one of all the group ones I took! Connor is the third in from the left.


So proud! One of these days it's going to be his high school graduation.....and then college....he's growing up too fast!!


With his best little buddy Kyle :)

5 comments:

NaDell said...

So cute! I love the hats.
Connor is adorable!

The Bostons said...

I love this!!! Congratulations to Connor!

olsoneye said...

Connor we are so proud of you. You are so handsome and smart and getting so old. We'll see you soon. I can't wait to see your and Cameron's bunkbed. How cool to have a bunkbed!!!
We love you, Grandma & Grandpa Olson

Seriously... said...

very cute. Carson had a little end of year thing, but I had to take parker and kody, both of them were crying through the whole thing, and for some reason I was standing on the far side of the room and people, tables and chairs blocked my exit, so i couldn't leave...i was just stuck, with crying kids, couldn't watch the performance...it was stressful. Ahhhh...summer. it may get boring, but at least I don't HAVE to be anywhere.

Sandra said...

He looks so grown up and is so handsome! I loved hearing about the things your mom used to do when you were a little girl. I miss her. She is one in a million!!