Thursday, May 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!

Connor's birthday was on Saturday, so now he is a big boy of four. I told him we could go ANYWHERE he wanted for lunch, and he picked McDonalds (no surprise there!) So we ate lunch and played at a park, then opened presents and Keith made a Wall-E cake (he has some pretty random talents like that......)




So cooperative....this is what Connor does when we try to take his picture.



He's making his wish! Notice Kate already has chocolate on her face, not sure how that happened....

So that was it for Connor's actual birthday, but today he had a "friend party" which consisted of cupcakes and then all the kids playing. It was so easy and laid-back, just my kind of party!!
Connor and his friend Alton, I am not sure what they are doing????

I took a bunch of other pictures but they all turned out blurry. Maybe I need a new camera? Anyway, Connor had a great time with Alton, Brady, Kyle, Kevin, and Zander. He has such good friends :)

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday Connor! It looks like he had a great birthday! I like the cake, maybe Keith can make cakes on the side (with all his spare time...:)

H. said...

awesome Wall-E cake. I'm impressed.

Lisa said...

The Wall-E cake is darling! Way to go Keith!! Yeah, i'm with you on the preschool graduation and being a big boob. How can our babies possibly be four????

Natalie said...

I'm finally getting around to checking your blog....such a cute cake, and WHAT were those boys doing in the picture? Glad Alton had fun.