Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Festivus for the rest of us

This weekend we checked out the Harvest Fest at the state fairgrounds (thanks for the heads up Lindsy!) It was a fun outing, we ate caramel apples and apple fritters, and there were a lot of fun things for the kids to do. I love this time of year....


The petting zoo was a hit (for Cameron at least.)


Kate is staring at that goat rather suspiciously....I think she is grateful to be on the other side of the fence!


Connor wasn't too into touching any of the animals - I don't blame him!


In line for one of the bouncy toys.





6 comments:

Kate said...

gabe and nolan would have had a ball at that!
And can I just say that one of my favorite foods is apple fritters, I am now officially jealous.

NaDell said...

That looks like a lot of fun. It is so weird to see them getting so big! They were so little when you left.

Anonymous said...

is this what you did in place of the blackfoot fair or what?

The Bostons said...

Again... I have lived here my whole life and NEVER have gone (or heard of) Harvest Fest.
It looks like it was a lot of fun!

Yvonne S. said...

Emily! What a beautiful family you have. I love that you have 2 boys and a girl too. I can't believe how time flies. It seems like not too long ago that you were out on a mission and teaching me!! Wow, that was over 10 years ago!! Crazy to think about. I am glad you found me and now we can check in on each other!!

H. said...

I've never even heard of Harvest fest. I guess I'll have to check it out next time--looks like fun. And the Apple Fritter definely caught my attention. YUM!