Friday, September 5, 2008

Born to be wild

In honor of the 105th anniversary of Harley-Davidson, which was celebrated in Milwaukee last weekend with much fanfare, I have included a few pics of our recent trip to the Harley-Davidson museum, also in Milwaukee. I am normally not interested in that kind of stuff, but the museum was actually pretty cool. As cool as I thought it was, WE ARE NEVER GOING TO OWN A MOTORCYCLE. EVER. (This is in case Keith is reading, I didn't want him to get his hopes up.) Good thing too, because you can tell from looking at these pictures that I don't fit the part of a biker chick....












The Harley museum didn't hold Kate's interest apparently...

8 comments:

H. said...

You might be biker chick material though. Did you see the Randall's blog with Jenn all decked out in leather? I would love the primary kids to see her in that!

John and Laura said...

I love your blog! Your kids are darling. I miss you!

lindsy said...

yeah! I'm so excited to get to see your blog! we actually never made it to the harley museum while we were there. Looks like Kate loved it =)

NaDell said...

Cute kids. I hadn't seen any pictures for a while. They are getting so grown up. Sad. I wonder sometimes if Elizabeth will still remember Cameron......
Glad to see you though.

Alice-Anne said...

emily, you are DEFINITELY biker chic material...don't let anyone tell you otherwise! :) Thanks for sharing your blog with us! I loved your first day of school story...I'm sure I would have done the same thing. Cute kids!!

The Bostons said...

Dan enjoyed the picture of you on the crotch-rocket. I think you should look into getting one. :) You could patent a baby seat for the back and make 1 million dollars!!!

Back to reality, your tahoe is pretty nice for carting all 3 kids. :)

rachel said...

I think you look HOT on that bullet bike!!!! all Keith needs is a leather jacket and chaps and he'll be ready to HOG it up!

Unknown said...

I love your blog and I like the pictures of all the motorcycles! What's wrong with owning a motorcycle? Just kidding, you know how I feel about our motorcycle. It's a love/hate relationship. By the way, Katherine is over playing the piano as we speak and she is singing. It is AWESOME. I think she should grace us with her talent weekly.