Monday, January 11, 2010

What do you do in the wintertime???

Some of the things we've been up to these last few weeks.....



I can't even remember where this is (Discovery World maybe?), but it's Connor lying on a bed of nails. Notice I don't have a picture of anyone else lying on the bed of nails......





Milwaukee Bucks! We have been to 2 games this year and took the kids to this last one and had a great time. Go Bucks!










Feeling pretty cool in his Bucks T-shirt and sweatband....


Right before New Years we spent the night in Chicago and went to the Museum of Science and Industry. I LOVE that place. For anyone who lives in the area or might visit Chicago, I think it is a must. Great for kids, but Keith and I are even thinking we'd love to go sometime without the kids so we could check out more of the exhibits and not be so rushed.


Some random pictures....







They were all decked out for Christmas - check out that tree!! My picture doesn't do it justice. The entire exhibit was decorated with Christmas trees representing different countries.



This is Keith with the kids in front of the Croatia tree (where he served his mission.)



I just came across this picture of Kate and her cousin Jada from when they came out to visit. Maybe it's just that their hair color is the same, but I think they definitely look like they're related....




I just have to put this in here because it just happened and I thought it was cute.......whenever Cameron comes home from school, Kate is SO excited to see him so she follows him around saying "Cameron! Cameron!" - she leaves out the -er so it's more like "Camon." Anyway, it drives him crazy befause she wont leave him alone. Today I said "Cameron, she just follows you around because she loves you," to which he responded "I'm TIRED of her loving me!" It was so cute!

3 comments:

The Bostons said...

I love it! I was thinking there might be more going on "this year"...

Alice-Anne said...

that museum looks so cool...wish we could go! how did you convince Connor to lay on that?! loved the sweatbands :)...and yes, Kate and Jada definitely look like cousins, they maybe could pull off sisters...and I love the little story about Kate and "camon"...your kids are so cute!

Seriously... said...

cute! how are you guys doing? kate looks so big!!!! she looks just like cameron to me. How is the potty training going? i need to potty train parker, but i've been dragging my feet!!! i just don't want to deal with the messes!!! anyway....i saw you called a while back, i need to call you back!