Thursday, January 7, 2010

Resolutions :)

Some of my goals for the new year:

1- Potty Train Kate (January)

2- Get rid of Kate's binky (February)

3- Stop complaining about Keith's work schedule and getting upset when he comes home late and has to work Saturdays - so far I am failing miserably at this one, might take all year for me to improve!

4- Get Cameron to eat something besides chicken nuggets and Life cereal.

5- ORGANIZE the house before we move. This includes going through ALL our closets, boxes, drawers, etc and throwing out what we don't need. - I can be kind of a pack rat so this is going to be tough. It's like I just need someone to go through my stuff and say "D0 you really need 27 pairs of jeans in your closet?! And that shirt that is 12 years old that you haven't worn in 10?! And by the way, you will NEVER be that size again so give it up already!"

6- Try not to lose my mind as we deal with all the uncertainties of this year: moving to who-knows-where, selling the house, etc. It keeps me up at night.

Well I just thought I'd put that out there and then I can follow up in a month or so and see how things are going. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

NaDell said...

Moving again, huh? What are the options so far?
Great goals. You can do them!

Alice-Anne said...

I admire your new years resolutions...we have also set a resolution for spencer to give up his pacifer...this will be a hard one. We planned on doing it when he turned two...but then he was sick and then the holidays came and I am afraid he wouldn't take naps after the best friend leaves so I demanded we wait until AFTER the holidays. So here we are...maybe tomorrow! :)Good luck with both the potty training and getting rid of the plug. And all your other goals! We hope you find a good place to land and we--selfishly--hope you come out west! :)

Kate said...

Is the tricities or somewhere near by one of the options for moving?!
please say yes! :)
Love your resolutions, some of them sound too fimiliar! lol.