Friday, January 29, 2010

I guess grandma knew what she was talking about....

My grandma once told me that January was her FAVORITE month of the year, beccause there was nothing important to do and nowhere to go, so she could just sit at home and read. I personally have always dreaded January because it is such a let down after all the hype of Christmas, nothing's going on, plus it is just so cold and dark outside. blah.


But this January has been nice.....almost enjoyable actually. I have liked the slower pace, the chance to get a bit organized, to feel like I have enough free time to read or even play Super Mario Bros with the boys (I am their new hero by the way, who knew mom actually knew how to play video games!!) I hope February is more of the same. Only February should be even better since I'll be over all the morning sickness garbage (Wait, what did that just say?!?!?)


Sorry I don't have any pictures, I guess I have been taking a break from that too :) I'll do better next time....

6 comments:

Ashlee Marie said...

Congrats! When are you due?

NaDell said...

What?!!! Yea!!! Congratulations!!!!
Alright, I think I've used enough Exclamation points now.
What are you reading lately?

lindsy said...

Hey, congratulations! That's exciting! Hope you start feeling better soooon!

Kate said...

congrats again :) That is so exciting!
Oh goodness, we play mario bros. everyday here.....I am a bit sick of it, but it gets the kids to clean their rooms and playroom, so I will take it.
Hope Feb. is relaxing for you!!

Alice-Anne said...

I've been meaning to call...hope you're starting to feel better (now that's it Feb!) Way to be the new favorite hero! :)

Annie said...

Hey!! Congratulations! That is wonderful! You have to post more info... when are you due?