Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hooray for nice people!

This morning was frantic trying to get the boys out the door for school (pretty much like every morning.) Winter complicates things because we have to locate hats, gloves, etc in addition to shoes and backpacks. But anyway the bus pulled up and the boys weren't ready yet, so all the other kids lined up and got on, while we just watched through our front door. Argh!! I had to walk away for a minute to collect myself because I was just so frustrated. But anyway, when I came back I noticed that the bus was still stopped in front of our house - he was waiting for us!! I guess the bus driver could see us through the storm door. So I rushed the boys out and I ran out too to thank the bus driver for waiting an extra minute so they could catch the bus. He smiled and waved as the bus drove off.


I love nice people.

1 comments:

Megan said...

That was a snap shot from my very life! Winter mornings are the worst!! No matter how much I think I prepare the night before there is still the crazy rush every single morning!