Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fall - Part 2

HALLOWEEN! So I lucked out because the kids decided they wanted to use their same costumes as last year (!!!!) I of course had to complete the Star Wars theme so I picked up a Yoda costume for Owen.



OK Keith decided to be a cowboy for trick-or-treating, but everyone else is Star Wars at least...


Apparently Yoda is happier when he's asleep.



Princess Leia is also a repeat of last year. I know I didn't need to include pics again but I just LOVE THE BUNS.

2 comments:

Alice-Anne said...

what great costumes! Even better the second time around. And I love little Yoda!! Glad you had a great time in Nashville...your kids are getting so tall! I'm so glad we get to see you guys so soon!
Oh, and yes, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one SO behind in this whole blogging thing.:)

NaDell said...

The buns are awesome. I like the costumes.