Monday, December 13, 2010

Fall - Part 3

OK I know it is a little embarrassing that I am just putting these pictures on here now, but what can I say? These were taken at a pumpkin patch when our friends the Bostons came to visit for Owen's blessing. It was kind of a hokey little pumpkin patch, but it worked and the kids had a good time.


On a hay ride. It was like 85 degrees that day. Sounds lovely right now, as this morning it was 12 degrees (!!!)


Maralee and Jack.


On the hunt for the perfect pumpkin.


Found it!


And the picture I most wanted to include was Owen's blessing day :)

I think I'm ready for Christmas now - bring it on!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

What cute pictures! I hope we will see you when you come for Christmas. I really want to hold your baby!

Seriously... said...

i can't believe how OLD your kids look!!! crazy. anyway, hope you're doing well...i almost called you today, but then kids started crying and next thing I knew I was making dinner and there was no "day" left. I'm sure you know how it goes. I will call you soon though. Hope you had a good christmas / new year!