Thursday, June 24, 2010

INDIANA

There. I said it. So I guess that makes it official. Honestly it just feels good to have a plan, since now we have something to work towards. It is going to be a CRAZY few months, but at least I can't say this summer will be dull :) Keith will head out to the Bechtel job in Indiana in a few weeks to work and find us a place to live (in Bloomington, for anyone who knows where that is.) My job is to try to not have the baby while he's gone. Then when he gets back my job is to have the baby AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so we can get things ready to move by mid-August. I guess it is more up to the baby than me, we'll see if he chooses to cooperate.....

I am having a lot of mixed feelings about everything that is going on, but overall I know things are good and that we are really blessed and very lucky for the exciting adventures we have ahead. Wish us luck!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just looked up how far away you will be from us. It is about 9 hours. Not too bad!How long do you think you will be in Indiana? The next few months will be crazy, for sure. It will be very exciting! Good luck with everything and post lots of pictures when you have your baby. Have you thought of any names yet? Tell everyone there we said Hi!

NaDell said...

Hope the plan to demand the baby wait and then hurry the baby to come works well for you guys! I know those babies are pretty stubborn sometimes.
Have fun thinking about Indiana and I hope your house sells quickly too. =)

Annie said...

Indiana.. makes me think of Gary Indiana.. from the Music Man.
Good luck! What an adventure ahead of you!

Kate said...

wow!! That is crazy! And some what random of a place (at least I think)
What an exciting couple of months you guys have ahead of you, I hope packing and moving goes smoothly! I will call you soon :)

Sandra said...

Thank goodness for blogs, or else I wouldn't know what was happening in your life (wish I could say the same for my blog)! I tried calling you back a few days ago. I'll try again soon. I wish I was closer to help you! Keep telling baby not to come while Daddy is away!! Take care and talk to you soon (hopefully)!

H. said...

I'm so excited for you and your family. I hope you love it there, Emily. I hope little kiddo is the most cooperative he can be, bless his heart. There's a lot riding on his timing! Miss you guys.