Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer madness

We have started on the mad dash of trying to cram in everything we want to do before school starts. It has been so crazy I can hardly keep up with it all. So instead of feeling the stress of not posting about everything going on, I have just decided to throw on a few random pics and call it good for now.

The EAA Air Show in Osh Kosh.....so AWESOME.


At the Drive-In! The kids loved it.


Playing at the park!


One of Cameron's many T-ball games.

Taking in some mini-golf on a Satrurday afternoon.


Water show in Muskego (all you WI people should check this one out - waterbugs.org - it's a FREE show every Wed night.) That's me at the top of the left pyramid. ha ha.

Whew, I feel so much better now.....

5 comments:

The Bostons said...

Some great pictures!!! I love the mini-golf photo of Connor & Kate!

I am glad you guys have gotten out to do all of the fun things WI has to offer. :)

Seriously... said...

I thought about making an all-classical playlist for the morning routine, and then maybe switching between the two. We'll see how this goes. maybe we wont even stick with it. But i figure, i can be tired of songs if it's only 30 minutes, once a day, and it actually gets the kids out the door without me yelling.

lindsy said...

wow, fun! how did we miss the drive-in there? Where is it?!

rachel said...

looks like you guys did a lot of fun things this summer! I didn't know you were such a good water skiier!

H. said...

I wanted to check out the waterbugs show but it got rained out the one time we planned for it. Oh, well, there's always next year.