Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thoughts for the week

A few things I have learned this week....

1-It is impossible to constantly look after three kids in a public place when you only have two eyes.

2- It is worth paying the $50 membership fee to get a Costco membership even if the nearest Costco is over 30 miles away. I LOVE that place.

3- Date nights are the best!! We need to do them more often (I hope Keith reads this.....)

4- I think I might be more excited about our upcoming Disney World trip than the kids. I can't believe that these kinds of things are even more fun when you are the parent - who woulda thought?

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I love warehouse shopping, Costco or Sams (we've talked about Sams before). I am SO EXCITED for your Disney trip too! It IS fun as a parent!! Have fun and take lots of pictures! Can't wait to read about it on your blog and to talk to you too! xoxoxo

Kate said...

how exciting! Have lots of fun, we have been talking about a possible trip to Disney land in the future.
Have lots and lots of fun!

Alice-Anne said...

Can't wait to hear about Disney world! So excited for you! And thanks for putting the spinach dip recipe on-line (I had lost the recipe Molly gave me). I used it for a baby shower I did this last weekend...a hit there, too! What did you do for your date night?..We're always trying to come up with new ideas. But I guess regardless what you do, it's just nice to get out of the house without kids! Yeah!

Unknown said...

I want to hear all about your trip! I am so excited for you! Call me when you get a chance and when you recover from Disney World. Miss you tons!