Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's a Small World After All.....

Just a few details of our trip......

6 - Days we spent at Disneyworld

45 - minutes we waited to ride Toy Story Mania. This was the longest wait we had, so I think we picked a good time of year to visit.

600,000 - number of lights in the Spectromagic parade - it was quite a sight!

5 - Number of times we rode Pirates of the Caribbean (maybe it was 6? or 7?)

32 - Temperature when we arrived in Orlando (I didn't see that one coming....good thing we brought our coats!)

5 - Approximate number of pounds I gained on our trip :(

0 - times we went swimming - and that was just fine, I am relieved to have avoided the swimsuit thing.
4 - total number of flights to and from Disney World (we had a layover both ways in Atlanta)

1 - total number of flights where I was NOT puked on by one of my children.

100 - the number of times I'd like to go back to Disney in my lifetime :) Seriously, even with all the craziness it really was an awesome trip. I am so sad it's over!






Yes it was so cold the first few days that the kids were in their coats and hats. Good thing we live in WI so we were well-equipped!





I'll be posting more pictures hopefully tomorrow when I get a few minutes....

7 comments:

Darcy said...

My kids have been puking all week too! All I can say is I hope it is not my turn next. Glad you guys had a great time.

NaDell said...

That looks so fun!
Your kids are adorable.
What a fun trip!

The Bostons said...

You're pictures are great! I'm glad that it was such a good trip, you guys deserved it!

Where are you headed next?

Marci said...

I went to DisneyWorld in February (about 8 years ago) and it was in the 30's our whole trip. Until the day we left, then it was 75. It is Florida, right?!? I'm glad you had a great time, in spite of not leaving the cold weather.

Alice-Anne said...

so sorry about the flights but glad you had a great time...you and Keith deserved some much needed time off!

Sandra said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun! (Besides all the throwing up). Disney is the BEST!!! I love all the pictures. Sorry the weather wasn't nicer for you - I guess that's how Feb. goes in Florida.

olsoneye said...

What a great blog and a never to be forgotten trip.
Next time take some grandparents along!