Friday, January 16, 2009

Over the river and through the woods.....

We had a wonderful and much needed vacation to Utah and Idaho over Christmas and New Years. We celebrated Christmas at home, but then proceeded to have three more Christmas celebrations with with our families, with presents and everything. So yeah, we're pretty spoiled!


This is what my kids do lately when I pull out the camera. Needless to say I didn't get too many pictures of this trip!


If you're going bowling, this is seriously the best way to go. Cameron beat my score by using that thing, but that's not saying much.....


Connor bowling with my dad.


Ugh, I can't believe how big my baby is getting!


Cameron with his cousins, Garrett and Josh, and Aunt Sarah and Uncle Scott (who just returned from a mission to Ventura CA.)


Thanks everyone! We had a great visit!

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks like you had a fun vacation and Christmas. It was so fun to visit with you.