Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was so much fun. The light sabers were a hit, as well as the Coast Guard legos and superhero costumes (I got some on clearance after Halloween.) It's so crazy, the entire month of December is such a whirlwind and then all of a sudden it's over. Next adventure - trip to Utah/Idaho!!








That is the scariest Incredible Hulk I've ever seen!



Kate has really been into babies lately - kissing and hugging and cuddling her little dolls. I love it!

4 comments:

NaDell said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas!
I'm pretty sure our kids would still get along pretty good. Elizabeth is trying to be so creative with things these days! I don't know where she comes up with this stuff!

Sandra said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas, your family is so cute! I love how Kate loves dolls and being "mommy". It's fun to see your boys playing with swords and such - we don't have anything like that at our house! We have the strollers, dolls, barbies etc. Kate would love it over here!!

lindsy said...

I made some super hero capes that never got a second glance, so hey, I'm going with the store bought ones next time! Looks like a great Christmas!

Seriously... said...

Emily!!!! I can't get your blog to load into my google reader...do you have some RSS feed function turned off??? Anyway....i mostly just check my google reader, so I always let too much time go by between checking your blog. I loved getting caught up on the johns life. How are you guys??? We were in utah for like 4 days over christmas, when were (are) you there? We will have to coordinate a trip in the future. I will just call you, too much to catch up on in a comment. Your kids are getting so big (especially Kate!)...if you need to take a break from the winter, come visit us (it's supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees this weekend....)