Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cameron's Bday

Cameron is 9!!  We had a family party and he also had a friend "get-together." I was trying to avoid calling it a party because I didn't feel I had the energy to pull something like that together.  Yet it still felt very much like a party, funny how that happens!

 
Cameron with his friends playing in the backyard.  I was worried that I didn't have any planned activities until they started an impromptu game of football using an empty 2 liter bottle.  See they are just so creative on their own!!
Funniest part of the night was when the boys decided to watch Napoleon Dynamite and then all stood up to dance with Napoleon at the end.  It was SO funny!

1 comments:

NaDell said...

Happy birthday, Cameron! He's getting so grown up! (Check your facebook messages. I just sent one to you!)