Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tulips and Tantrums

For years I have wanted to go to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point, but we've never been in town at the right time.  So now that we are here I made it a priority this spring to go.  And I was so excited.  The rest of my family was not (at least all the boys ages 6-34.)  I got so sick of the complaining that I finally told these boys ages 6-34 that if they would stop whining and at least pretend like they were enjoying it that this could count as my mother's day present and they wold not have to do anything else.  This got their attention, and I had mild cooperation for the rest of the evening.  Yay!  I even managed to take a few pictures.  


The best smiles I could get, but I'll take it!
I heart this.
I guess I really was asking a lot of Connor by making him come here with me.......

I have always been obsessed with flower pictures.  

Yep I think I've put them through enough!
These guys too!  Thanks for the great mother's day gift :)

2 comments:

NaDell said...

I love those pictures! I'm glad they went along with you. =)

Darcy said...

So cute! I can't believe how big everyone is!