Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day trip to Dayton

Recently we took a little road trip to Dayton, Ohio.  "What is in Dayton Ohio?" you might ask.  Well.........not much.  The main reason we went was to check out the Air Force museum and I've got to say it was much much better than I thought it would be. Yes, totally worth a trip to Dayton!!


So these pictures are kinda boring but I jut loved everything there was to see there.  You'll notice I seem especially fascinated by propellers for some reason????  Anyway, we had a great time!















Cameron and Connor are both in there, you just have to look carefully....


Kate was the only one who didn't love it here. She asked me to take her to the bathroom at  least three times, because apparently going potty is more interesting than looking at planes.
Owen was incredibly patient and had a good time as well.  

We are so grateful for all the awesome places we've been able to see in the 6 years we have been in the midwest :)


1 comments:

Melissa said...

I love those pictures! We are taking the boys to that museum before we move. Did I tell you Tim served his mission there - it would be sad if we didn't make the trip. :)