Sunday, August 7, 2011

Say cheese!

We had a really fun picture-taking day at the park recently. Several of us got together to take pictures of our kids and it was a blast. My super talented friend Lillian gave me a few tips for the settings on my camera, and my pictures instantly improved. Imagine that!

Owen in a rare moment where he is actually looking at the camera. Usually my shots of him end up more like this:

I tried to get a cute picture of the kids while they were sitting on this bench, but apparently I need to work on a sneakier approach because they all saw my camera and ran, except for this cutie. This is why I have no pictures of Cameron and Connor. They are such stinkers!

Kate pushing Owen on the swing. He loves getting attention from his big sister!



I love this one!

Kate with one of her little friends :)



Some of the pics Lillian took. I love them!



2 comments:

The Bostons said...

Great pictures! WE MISS YOU! :) I am really glad you came last week, and hopefully we can see you in the fall (and time it right to bring you some HEATH CUSTARD! because it is so delicious!)
Have a great week!

Alice-Anne said...

these are great. i need to learn your friend's tricks. We talked about Owen on his birthday. It's nice that those 1 year olds are so flexible with birthday celebrations! He is such a handsome guy!