Monday, November 8, 2010

Yes we are still here

I can't believe it has been over a month since I have put anything on this blog. It just goes to show how busy I have been. It's a very odd busy too, because I feel like I am running around crazy all day long and then at night when I go to bed - thoroughly exhausted - I wonder what in the world did I do all day, because the house is still a mess and I didn't knock anything off of my to-do list. Very strange, but I guess that is life with a baby :)


I will do another post with pics from our recent activities, so this is it for now...

My cute happy boy!


Kate is such a good helper! I love the expression on Owen's face....

I don't believe Keith is actually looking at Owen here (ESPN was on.)

Must have fallen asleep playing Angry Birds on the Ipad....

Oh and somehow the picture of Kate's birthday cake got left off the last post, but I can't leave out Keith's handiwork so here it is!!

8 comments:

Mom Lynnette said...

Owen is adorable and certainly looks like the other children. You are a normal busy mother of 4 children. Enjoy the children the house will always wait.

Hatch Family said...

It was so fun seeing pictures of Owen, since I haven't seen him for a while. He is so cute and getting so big. He looks so much like Keith and also the other kids. Miss ya.

NaDell said...

Cute, cute.
Good job on the cake, Keith. You might be able to get him to take that little item off of your to-do list now, right?

lindsy said...

What a handsome little guy. He looks like a mixture between Cameron and Connor. So cute! Hope you guys are settling in okay!

Annie said...

Owen is soo cute! I love the cake!

Alice-Anne said...

what an adorable little guy! Can't wait to meet and hold him! I can only imagine how busy life is with 4...I feel swamped with my 2. You're doing more than you know!

H. said...

Hi Emily! What a sweet baby! Owen looks like he belongs with the other cuties in your family. And I can't believe how much Kate's grown up, too. She's not a baby anymore, is she?

Ashlee Marie said...

He is oh so cute! What fun!