Monday, October 12, 2009

Football and Fall leaves

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR. Always so much to do in the fall, with all the apple picking, pumpkin carving, football games, getting into all the back-to-school activities, etc. I'm even ok with the cooler temperatures, I am just happy there hasn't been any snow............yet.

Here are a few pictures of one of Cameron's flag football games. He's having a good time with it, I think he's finally figuring out how to play!!


Yes that's Cameron with the ball. Go Cam!!


He's somewhere in the middle of that lineup, just thought it was a cute picture....


Hanging out with his friends (he's second in from the right.) I think Cameron actually has more fun on the bench :)

I just got my camera back from the repair shop (yay!) so here are a few pics of fall in Wisconsin (I'm sure there will be more to come....)

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Pretty pictures of the fall leaves! They're beautiful! I love the gorgeous colors and the crisp temperature (now, it always takes me a little bit of time to get used to it).
Cameron is so darling! I love the action picture of him with the ball. He looks like he's having a great time!

NaDell said...

Cameron looks like he's having a ball (pun there, unintentionally...)
I wish our fall looked like your fall, although most of our trees are still green. Maybe we'll get to see a little... Very nice pictures.

The Bostons said...

Great pictures! Flag football looks like fun- the question is, what is going on on the bench that would be more fun than playing? Maybe they're talking about toenail fungus. :)

Kate said...

Gosh! Fall is so pretty where you live!!
Cameron looks sooo big playing football! Gabe is waiting for his turn :)
Hope all is well over there!!

Seriously... said...

wow....the fall leaves there are amazing. fall in the bay area is not nearly as colorful...a few trees here and there are changing, but nothing like in those pictures. I also love the football league...maybe we'll have to find a flag football league out here next year...

i'll call you soon (maybe when i'm driving by myself somewhere????)...you should take a little vacay from wisconsin winters and come visit out here!!