Friday, November 21, 2008

I've been tagged!



I've been tagged by Katie, who I miss terribly. I wish we lived closer to you guys!

Alright, I am skeptical that anybody is actually interested in this stuff, but here it goes.....

1- I love school. I always have. I would keep going if I could. So basically I am a NERD.

2- There are certain words that I CAN'T STAND - one is "nugget," also "moist," "slacks," and "stain." I don't know why, they just drive me crazy.

3- I am very prone to passing out. Just talking about things like blood and needles makes me light-headed. Luckily I have only fainted twice, I have since figured out when it is coming and have been able to lay down or put my head between my knees before blacking out.

4- Once upon a time I was a runner. It was from when I was 18 until around age 23. I would run 5-6 miles a day several times a week and I LOVED it. But I was having so many knee and foot problems that I decided my running career would have to come to an end. I really miss running, the "high" you get from running, and all the extra food I got to eat because I was burning so many calories :)

5- Since I first moved out of my house to go to college (almost 15 years ago....ugh.....) I have had 21 different addresses. I have been at my current address for 2 1/2 years, which seems like a long time!

6- When I go too long without eating, I get really really angry and short-tempered. Keith calls it "hangry" (hungry + angry, ok I probably didn't have to explain that) and he used to take granola bars wherever we went JUST IN CASE I turned hangry on him. Now he doesn't have to do that because we have kids therefore we carry extra food around all the time.

7- I once had my driver's license taken away for 30 days for reckless driving. That was a long time ago. I am a much safer driver now.

I tag all my friends who haven't updated their blogs lately......

Since I feel weird posting without at least one picture, here are some pictures riding on the train at the zoo a few weeks ago.




Look at those leaves!! Fall already seems like a distant memory to me. When is it going to be spring???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned so many new things about you...sorry i missed your call the other day I am going to call you tomorrow if you get this before than...oh and cute pictures

Kate said...

oh, that is so funny about the words! I will have to make sure not to use them when we talk :) lol.
That is also crazy about the 21 addresses! hopefully you never have to do a background check of any kind (unless you already have) I can't even remember my last address!! :)